Multiphase code works fine for D2Q9

Dear all:

I have multi-phase code and it works fine and get some results for D2Q9. I extended it to D3Q19 but I faced unstability problem. Could anyone help me? If any need to help, please send me PM or let me know.

Regards,
Noran

Hi Noran,

I am also working on LBM. Will you please share your multi-phase code.

Thank you.

Hi Noran,

I am using S-C model to simulate jet flow. I have got the results of D2Q9 SCMP simulation, but I am facing unstable problem at very beginning time step for the D2Q9 MCMP LBM. Could you send me your code for the D2Q9 MCMP please?
Thank you so much.

Best,

Yang

hi yac310
i am starting to simulate bubble rising . is there any code for helping to me? can you send your code ?

thank you so much

email: mechanical.eng.a@gmail.com

hi msoheil
i am starting to simulate bubble rising . is there any code for helping to me? can you send your code ?

thank you so much

email: mechanical.eng.a@gmail.com

Hi, amir1366,
what model are you using? I am using HCZ model.

hi burton
I want use free energy, lee lin model for simulate two phase (bubble and water).
can we help together?
add me in Skype.my id: mechanical.engineering6
my email: mechanical.eng.a@gmail.com

HI Noran,

Please i need your help. If you can give some ideas about the way you wrote ur SCPM…

my email: grissakods@gmail.com

Thank you

Hello Noran,

I am a beginner. And I have so much confusion about LBM. Can you send me your code? My email: dm19872006@163.com

Thank you very much!!

:)

Hi Noran,

I am also working on LBM. It would be great help if you could please share your multi-phase code.

Thank you.

I came here and "Oh! 11 answers great ! finally there are some answers " , but it seems that everybody came to get the code :slight_smile:
Please try to help instead of simply asking for a code share .
Isn’t there some experts on this forum that can help?

Hi, Noran. I have developed the code for melting of PCM. The code is running but it becomes unstable after some time. I think the problem is In unit conversion. Will you please help me for that? Thanks

Hello Noran,

I am a beginner. And I have so much confusion about LBM. Can you send me your code? My email: rkaluleiit@gmail.com

Thank you very much!!