MODEL DEVELOPER FOR LATTICE BOLTZMANN SIMULATIONS (F/M/D)
Become part of a new challenging journey
Would you like to work independently and in a young and dynamic team? Are you willing to work on international scientific projects and on open access strategies? Then you might be the ideal candidate
for this exciting job opportunity, which includes the option to work on your PhD thesis in Ocean
Engineering at the University of Rostock, Germany.
We are a growing team of self-dependent engineers and programmers handling projects in the
national and international offshore market. The demand for our services is growing rapidly. To improve
our products and the interfaces, we are currently looking for a Model Developer for Lattice Boltzmann
Simulations (LBM) with additional programming skills and excellent understanding of physical
Your areas of responsibility include
- Improving the existing Palabos LBM-code
- Handling of geodata of different formats
- Exporting data for and inclusion of QGIS
- Investigation of physical processes in the context of sediment transport
- A Master’s degree in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Profound experience in programming, at least with C++ and Python
- Experience in geoinformatics
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
As a person, you are well organized and result-oriented. You are cooperative and a dedicated team
player yet also able to work independently. You are open to new developments and ideas and ready
for project work and stretched flexibility.
About Corvus Works
Corvus Works is a provider of scientific services, consulting and engineering in the offshore sector. We
are specialised on sediment transport and hydrodynamic loads on offshore structures. Our partners
are stakeholders in the maritime sector. Our main concern is to provide our assistance on schedule,
always under maximum reliability and consideration of privacy. You will be working in a small and
ambitious team with great colleagues and in close contact to our partners.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please Reply or send me a PM.