Is it possible to extract real physical values from multiphase Lattice Boltzmann method simulation with Shan-Chen force?

Is it possible to extract real physical values from multiphase Lattice Boltzmann method simulation with Shan-Chen force?

Also, how does one set a value of G (Shan-Chen force attraction parameter) in a simulation? Is it just trial and error until your simulation matches experiment?

For example, I’ve been looking at this simulation of a liquid droplet surrounded by gas phase, which accompanies this book, and tried extracting conversion factors between lattice units and physical ones by looking at kinematic viscosity, delta pressure (laplace pressure) and matching them to real substances (which I guessed, e.g. water). But the derived conversion factors give me ridiculous values when I try to calculate physical density and other quantities.

And now I am questioning whether it’s possible at all, since I am not sure if that G or Shan-Chen equation of state represent anything real.

Hello, I’m also having problem with this. Where you able to figure it out? If not, would you be interested in discussing?

Hello, may I ask how you deal with the effect of ShanChen force. Is it origin type or Guo external force type?