Wall Velocity BC with Shan/Chen Multiphase

Hi,
I am trying to set up a multiphase simulation (2D) with a velocity BC similar to that in the cavity2d example. Upon compilation, I get the following errors:

rt_shear.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
rt_shear.cpp:241: error: no matching function for call to ‘createInterpBoundaryCondition2D(plb::MultiBlockLattice2D<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedShanChenD2Q9Descriptor>&)’
rt_shear.cpp:244: error: no matching function for call to ‘createInterpBoundaryCondition2D(plb::MultiBlockLattice2D<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedShanChenD2Q9Descriptor>&)’

It appears that the velocity BC types are missing from the ForcedShanChenD2Q9Descriptor. I know I tried this same thing some time ago with the last version of OpenLB and was able to do it.

Just for kicks I have also tried Local, ZouHe, and Inamuro instead of Interp as above but all give the same error. Am I missing something or is this not possible in the current configuration?
Thanks,
KW

Hello,

createInterpBoundaryCondition does not take any parameter in Palabos…

But there is a more basic problem with the BC that are implemented in Palabos (or in OpenLB). Actually these BC are valod only for single phase flows and not for the Shan/Chen models. For such cases you should think of something new.

Orestis