v1.5r1 code:blocks error plbTimer.cpp

I have a list of error for every running:

||=== Build: Debug in Palabos (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp||In member function ‘void plb::global::PlbTimer::start()’:expressionless:
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|49|error: ‘timespec’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|49|error: expected ‘;’ before ‘ts’|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘ts’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp||In member function ‘double plb::global::PlbTimer::getTime() const’:expressionless:
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|80|error: ‘timespec’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|80|error: expected ‘;’ before ‘ts’|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘ts’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\KK\Desktop\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build failed: 10 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

is there any solution for these?

I try to install code:blocks again, it becomes:

||=== Build: Release in Palabos (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|

C:\Users…\palabos-v1.5r1\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users…\palabos-v1.5r1\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users…\palabos-v1.5r1\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp||In member function ‘double plb::global::PlbTimer::getTime() const’:expressionless:
C:\Users…\palabos-v1.5r1\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users…\palabos-v1.5r1\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build failed: 4 error(s), 29 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 44 second(s)) ===|

Dear Deyikong,

I do not think this is a problem with your code blocks installation but a bug in Palabos. This

http://www.palabos.org/forum/read.php?11,9940,9940#msg-9940

and the threads linked therein should get you to the solution.

Regards,

kk

Hi Deyikong,
I meet the same issues with you. Have you solved it?

Regards,
Geoman

Sorry, I have a new error, following http://www.palabos.org/forum/read.php?11,7488

I try to replace all the setting

the build messages change to:

||=== Build: Release in Palabos (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
=||No such file or directory|
false||No such file or directory|
=||No such file or directory|
false||No such file or directory|
||=== Build failed: 4 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|

the build log shows:

mingw32-g++.exe: error: false: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: error: =: No such file or directory
mingw32-g++.exe: error: false: No such file or directory
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))
4 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))