Pythonic Compilation

Hi,

I am trying to compile the python interface for palabos. Firstly, from what I can see v-1.2r0 is the latest version that supports this? (I assume this since the latter versions have not included a “pythonic” directory) Is this correct.

Secondly, upon trying to compile the interface (using v-1.2r0) I recieved the following error:

/home/fabian/Desktop/Uni/Palabos/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh: In instantiation of ‘void plb::ChopardDynamics<T, Descriptor>::setParameter(plb::plint, T) [with T = double; Descriptor = plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor; plb::plint = long int]’:
precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/isoThermalDynamics2D.cpp:48:20: required from here
/home/fabian/Desktop/Uni/Palabos/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:61: error: ‘setOmega’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
case dynamicParams::omega_shear : setOmega(value);
^
/home/fabian/Desktop/Uni/Palabos/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:61: note: declarations in dependent base ‘plb::BasicBulkDynamics<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor>’ are not found by unqualified lookup
/home/fabian/Desktop/Uni/Palabos/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:61: note: use ‘this->setOmega’ instead
scons: *** [precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/isoThermalDynamics2D.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
make: *** [compilation] Error 2

Is this linked to omegalib at all? I am unsure.

Cheers,
Fabian

I have the same problem. No solution

Hi everyone,
i have a problem with pythonic compilation in palabos-v1.2r0. Have you fix it?

D.cpp
mpicxx -o precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/boundaryCondition2D.os -c -Wl,–no-as-needed, -Wall -Wnon-virtual-dtor -O3 -g -DPLB_DEBUG -DPLB_MPI_PARALLEL -DCOMPILE_2D -DFLOAT_T=double -DDESCRIPTOR_2D=ForcedD2Q9Descriptor -DNUMBIT_2D=9 -DLATTICE_FLUID -fPIC -I/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/src -I/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/externalLibraries -I. -I/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/core/include precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/boundaryCondition2D.cpp
In file included from precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/isoThermalDynamics2D.cpp:32:0:
/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh: In instantiation of ‘void plb::ChopardDynamics<T, Descriptor>::setParameter(plb::plint, T) [with T = double; Descriptor = plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor; plb::plint = long int]’:
precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/isoThermalDynamics2D.cpp:48:20: required from here
/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:47: error: ‘setOmega’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:47: note: declarations in dependent base ‘plb::BasicBulkDynamics<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor>’ are not found by unqualified lookup
/home/a/adia/agora-home/CAP/components/c_multiphase_flow_lbm/palabos-v1.2r0/src/basicDynamics/isoThermalDynamics.hh:1256:47: note: use ‘this->setOmega’ instead
scons: *** [precompiled/lattice/d2q9_double/isoThermalDynamics2D.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
make: *** [compilation] Erreur 2