PSBB or New FH BC in Palabos

Dear Commnities and PALABOS developers,

I have watch the vedio on youtube for summer school. And notice that at the class “Boundary Conditions”, these two boundary conditions are mentioned.

Are they implemented in PALABOS already? I am very glad to use local complex BC in my experimental.

C.L

Hello C.L.,

the FH is implemented (FilippovaHaenelLocalModel3D in src/offLattice/filippovaHaenelOffLatticeModel3D.h), but the PSBB is not at the moment (but it is possible that at some point will be merged in Palabos at some point).

Cheers,

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Sorry about the mistake, what I wanna to ask is will the BC that you improved from bouzidi be implementd in PALABOS soon? I’d like to try this local BC.

Cheers,

C.L

Hi C.L.,

my idea is to add ELIBB to Palabos right after the submission of the paper (and probably also the Tao method). Thus, very soon ;). But I can not make commitments about it :wink:. I will let you know or make a post when it will be available in Palabos.

Cheers,

Francesco

Haha, of coarse after the receive. I could try others first.
And good luck for the paper. :slight_smile:

Hi Ichn,

if you are interested, you can find a preprint of the new enhanced single-node boundary condition (ELIBB) in arxiv. I will try to implement it in Palabos as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Francesco

Of coarse mars, I will read it. And very thanks for your share :grinning:.