Palabos live stream?

Hello everybody,

I’m thinking to do a live stream of Palabos coding. Would you be interested? If yes see this tweet please.

`

Hello #LBM
community. I wanted to do some live stream of developing in @Palabos1
for some time now. The aim would be to code together an application or
model and add it to the lib. I will do this only if there is some
interest so pls leave a reply (or like) if you are
interested.

— Orestis (@omalaspinas) April
15, 2020
`

Best,
Orestis

4 Likes

Hi Orestis,

Thank you for this proposal. I am very interested. Complementing your idea, for my interest it would be interesting to look at a possible application in capillarity. I am currently working on extending to high Knudsen numbers or capillarity.

Either way, regardless of the application or the development, I am interested in participating in the live stream.

Best regards.

Mauricio

PD: Is some level of knowledge required?

Hello,

thank you for your interest.

I don’t know yet what the topic will be. Probably something easy to begin and then incrementally complexify. We’ll also see what are the different applications people may be interesetd in. Maybe post your interest on capillary flows (would you have a specific applicaton/model in mind?) on twitter.

Best,
Orestis

1 Like

Hi Orestis,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am specifically interested in capillarity as a pump mechanism.

Best regards

Mauricio

Would this be happening? It sounds really interesting :slight_smile:

It will. See there for a bit more info https://twitter.com/omalaspinas/status/1264268840755703811?s=20

2 Likes

Hi Orestis,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am specifically interested in 3D refinement with IBM.

Best regards

Lin
[/quote]