palabos in codeblocks

I am a fresh man in Palabos and start using codeblocks just now. When I try to build the file, /codeblocks/Palabos.cbp, in codeblocks, 4 errors appearred. Like this:

||=== Build: Release in Palabos (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp||In member function ‘void plb::global::PlbTimer::start()’:expressionless:
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|50|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp||In member function ‘double plb::global::PlbTimer::getTime() const’:expressionless:
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘CLOCK_REALTIME’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\cygwin\home\HUANG\palabos-v1.5r1\src\core\plbTimer.cpp|81|error: ‘clock_gettime’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build failed: 4 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 2 second(s)) ===|

the correspond code of different errors are the same:

clock_gettime(CLOCK_REALTIME, &ts);

I’m not really good at these things. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Thank you in anticipation of your assistance.

Hi Ahuang,

Have you tried visitting this link? http://www.palabos.org/forum/read.php?11,7745

Hopefully it may help you with the clock_gettime. Good luck