jlabos compiling error "multiBlockGenerator3D.os"

Hello,
I tried to compile jlabos (from the folder /jlabos/src) with v1.5r1 but I am getting the following compiling error:

precompiled/intOrFloat/double/multiBlockGenerator3D.cpp:94:47: error: template-id 'defaultGenerateMultiScalarField3D<double>' for 'std::auto_ptr<plb::MultiScalarField3D<double> > plb::defaultGenerateMultiScalarField3D(const plb::MultiBlockManagement3D&, plb::plint)' does not match any template declaration
 std::auto_ptr<MultiScalarField3D<PRECOMP_T> > defaultGenerateMultiScalarField3D<PRECOMP_T> (
                                               ^
scons: *** [precompiled/intOrFloat/double/multiBlockGenerator3D.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
make: *** [compilation] Error 2

How could I fix it?

Thanks for your help
Regards

maxerrimus

Yes I met the same error too. Could anyone provide a solution here, please?

Thanks,
Ivy

Edited:
I thought it’s a problem related to scons. But the words in the makefile of jlabos/src, saying that
“# All code below this line is just about forwarding the options to SConstruct. It is recommended not to modify anything there.”

So where would you recommend us to look at or make changes? Just give some hint, please. @palabos team

Thank you.

11/04/2015 04:08PM
Hi, professionals!
I also tried to compile jlabos (from the folder /jlabos/src) with palabos-v1.5r1.

This is my result:
precompiled/intOrFloat/double/multiBlockGenerator2D.cpp:94: error: template-id \u2018defaultGenerateMultiScalarField2D\u2019 for \u2018std::auto_ptr<plb::MultiScalarField2D > plb::defaultGenerateMultiScalarField2D(const plb::MultiBlockManagement2D&, plb::plint)\u2019 does not match any template declaration
scons: *** [precompiled/intOrFloat/double/multiBlockGenerator2D.os] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.
make: *** [compilation] Error 2

It is very similar to the result of maxerrimus .

I would be very grateful for any help in solving this problem.