Forced Entropic Model does not compile

Dear all,

here is what I stumbled across when I wanted to try the Forced Entropic Model in Palabis 0.7r3:

n file included from /home/seil/fluidmech/palabos-v0.7r3/src/complexDynamics/headers2D.hh:29,
                 from /home/seil/fluidmech/palabos-v0.7r3/src/palabos2D.hh:26,
                 from allModels2d.cpp:22:
/home/seil/fluidmech/palabos-v0.7r3/src/complexDynamics/entropicDynamics.hh: In member function ‘void plb::ForcedEntropicDynamics<T, Descriptor>::collide(plb::Cell<T, Descriptor>&, plb::BlockStatistics&) [with T = double, Descriptor = plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor]’:
allModels2d.cpp:147:   instantiated from here
/home/seil/fluidmech/palabos-v0.7r3/src/complexDynamics/entropicDynamics.hh:283: error: no matching function for call to ‘plb::externalForceTemplates<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor>::addGuoForce(plb::Cell<double, plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor>&, plb::Array<double, 2ul>&, double&)’
/home/seil/fluidmech/palabos-v0.7r3/src/latticeBoltzmann/externalForceTemplates.h:54: note: candidates are: static void plb::externalForceTemplates<T, Descriptor>::addGuoForce(plb::Cell<T, Descriptor>&, const plb::Array<T, Descriptor<T>::d>&, T, T) [with T = double, Descriptor = plb::descriptors::ForcedD2Q9Descriptor]

There must be something wrong with template creation, but I don’t have the knowledge of the code (and c++) to really dig into and find the source of the error.

regards,
Philippe