Cahn Hillard High-Density Ratio Two Phase BM

Can anyone tell how can one implement wall condition for a Taylor bubble rise simulation.At the top and the bottom it will be periodic boundary condition.
We will have two parameter f (for the navier strokes equation) and g (Cahn Hillard Equation)
f will simply bounce back on the walls,what about g ??will it simply bounce back like f or we need to apply other boundary condition.

Please Help!!!

I’m having to deal with the same issue. I’ve been looking at the following papers…

Taehun Lee and Lin Liu ,PHYSICAL REVIEW E 78, 017702 2008, Wall boundary conditions in the lattice Boltzmann equation method for nonideal gases

Kevin Connington, Taehun Lee, Journal of Computational Physics 250 (2013), Lattice Boltzmann simulations of forced wetting transitions
of drops on superhydrophobic surfaces

Taehun Lee, Lin Liu, Journal of Computational Physics 229 (2010), Lattice Boltzmann simulations of micron-scale drop impact on dry surfaces

I have already modified the HeLee code to be 2D as well as 3D (one code handles both cases). I am currently trying to implement non-local Dynamics classes to handle the code, since it is currently written totally as non-local “data processors.” Once I have written the non-local Dynamics classes – which will still have to be called from the data processors – I will start to implement the boundary conditions.

Regards,
Randy

Hello
I’m also learning Lee and Lin The LBM model method of high density ratio, these articles have been carefully read, and began to use MATLAB to write code to realize the simulation of droplets on the superhydrophobic surface, but my writing ability is poor, so I can’t judge where there is a problem, and the information I can see is very limited, it has not been a month, can I see the code you wrote? So that I can find my problems.
thank you very much!