[openLB] Problems to modify initial and boundary conditions

Hello, everyone

I’m a new user in OpenLB and I’m having some basic problems to modify some boundary and initial conditions.

I’m using OpenLB to compare some results to an LBM code I developed also in C++ for a project in university. It’s been a few weeks since I’m having problems to define different boundary conditions. I’m working based in the example ‘cylinder2d’. So far, I was able do modify the cylinder to a square (Cuboid2D), which is the obstacle I’m studying and change the domain size. I need to modify the top and bottom boundary conditions to symmetry (or periodic, so that the domain size does not influence significantly the results), instead of the no-slip wall that is already setted. Also, I’d like to impose a uniform inlet velocity instead of a Poiseuille flow profile. I’ve already tried to figure it out through the openLB user guide, but I’m struggling to make these changes correctly. Can anyone help me on how I could implement these modifications?

I can share the source code if necessary, but as I mentioned before, I’m working based on the ‘cylinder2d’ example that comes with the download package.

Thanks in advance,

Lucas